In This Page
Who are we?
We are an Evangelical Lutheran College in a City Called Beit Jala - Palestine.
The School Mission "Top of Page"
Through a lifelong educational process, Talitha Kumi School aims at empowering all learners to become democratic, loyal, active and responsible citizens by the means of realizing and achieving the following:
1. The acquisition of integral knowledge and necessary
skills needed for creative
thinking and problem solving.
2. The adaptation of a set of norms and values
prevailing in the Palestinian and
Arabic cultural heritage, Christian and Islamic teaching and other international
3. The development of all learners intellectually,
physically, socially and ethically.
4. The answers and performance of civic duties and human rights.
5. The ability to cope with and adapt oneself to the
ever changing circumstances
locally and internationally.
6. The appreciation of the diversity of human culture
and fine Arts.
School Anthem "Top of Page"